Field of Science

Soliciting posts for Carnival of Evolution

Next month, on the first of October, I will be hosting Carnival of Evolution here on Pleiotropy, and I predict a number of great posts about evolution will be submitted. However, I don't expect especially many to be submitted, and I would like to change that.

You are hereby strongly recommended sending at least one, but preferably two, posts that you have written on any subject that relates to the study of evolutionary biology. Posts about evolution might include
  • reports on peer reviewed papers,
  • experiences teaching evolution,
  • debunking of creationism,
  • evolution related op-eds,
  • book reviews,
and anything else that you can think of that deals with evolution in any way.

The previous 15 carnivals averaged 13 and a third posts per carnival per edition, with a standard deviation of 4.8, with a range from 5 to 24. It's time to top that. There is more evolution going on in the blogosphere, and we need to hear about it on CoE.

If I don't see my inbox filling up with submissions really soon, I will probably solicit posts directly from people who I know blog about evolution.

Submit your evolution posts at Blog Carnival or email me directly at bjorn@bjornostman.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Markup Key:
- <b>bold</b> = bold
- <i>italic</i> = italic
- <a href="http://www.fieldofscience.com/">FoS</a> = FoS