Field of Science

Hitler still not with parents

I feel really awful that the three children taken by the State of New Jersey on January 9 are still kept away from their parents, who have only been allowed to see them once. The state better have damn good reasons for their actions.

What pisses me off the most, though, is the fact that the parents haven't been told why the reasons for the removal is. For over a month the children have been in care of the state, and still no word why!? Guantanamo of New Jersey?

When I imagine the anguish I would feel if someone took my kids away from me, held them for more than a month, allowed me to see them just once, and then never told me what the reason for the removal was, I feel I'm going to explode.

Crazy police state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Markup Key:
- <b>bold</b> = bold
- <i>italic</i> = italic
- <a href="http://www.fieldofscience.com/">FoS</a> = FoS